PVPOWNAGE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RSPS!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FORMAT! STAFF APP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
loliepop44
NOOBIE!
NOOBIE!

FORMAT! STAFF APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORMAT! STAFF APP   FORMAT! STAFF APP EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 12:07 am

ingame name: loliepop44

I've been playing for: since real runescape release and have owned and operated several runescape private servers

Why I should be staff: Extremely knowledgable with coding/game development.

how long have i been playing rsps: I have been playing and hosting rsps's since 2007.

anything else we should know?: I am graduating from full sail university within the next 6 months with my masters in software development and game design. I am able to provide proof of this and I am an intern at blizzard entertainment. Within the next 4 months I will be completing my internship and receiving a full time job as a junior designer under blizzards staff. Also I can provide proof of this as well.
Back to top Go down
SOXCALIBEAST
ADMIN
ADMIN
SOXCALIBEAST

FORMAT! STAFF APP Empty
PostSubject: FORMAT! STAFF APP   FORMAT! STAFF APP EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:58 pm

Alright well if you wanna be a staff read this! First you cannot just try if you just joined please play for atleast 3 days and get to know our members and our current staff. Just follow these steps and get some recommendations by other staff to be accepted.

Use This Format

Ingame Name:

I have been playing for:

Why I should be a "Staff":

How long have you played RSPS?:

Anything else you think we should know?:
Back to top Go down
https://pvpownage.iftopic.com

FORMAT! STAFF APP
Page 1 of 1