PVPOWNAGE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RSPS!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PvP Ownage Officially Offline - READ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Logic
ADMIN
ADMIN
Admin Logic

PvP Ownage Officially Offline - READ Empty
PostSubject: PvP Ownage Officially Offline - READ   PvP Ownage Officially Offline - READ EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 4:56 pm

Hey guys, Chris has made a conscious decision to permanently take PvP Ownage offline. From what I understand, Chris is working on a new server, which will be under a new name and will not be released prematurely as PvP Ownage was. The estimated date of release is near the beginning of the summer of 2013. On behalf of the staff of PvP Ownage, we apologize for releasing this information on such a short notice. Lastly, we thank you for the time spent with us here on PvP Ownage and invite you to join us on another adventure that will begin only a few months from now.

Contact information: You can reach me on my personal email "jmlampkin@hotmail.com" or by adding me on Skype, "b00radl3y."

Once again, thank you for playing PvP Ownage.
Back to top Go down

PvP Ownage Officially Offline - READ
Page 1 of 1