PVPOWNAGE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RSPS!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Get to know Admin Logic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Logic
ADMIN
ADMIN
Admin Logic

Get to know Admin Logic Empty
PostSubject: Get to know Admin Logic   Get to know Admin Logic EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 8:55 pm

Hey I'm Admin Logic, my real name is Jonathan, people call me Jon or Jonny.

IRL: I'm 19, freshman in college, I live in The Bahamas but I go to school in New York currently (may be transferring to Florida.) I'm generally a pretty chill guy and I have a good sense of humor. Some of my hobbies are skateboarding, longboarding, skimboarding, I play a lot of games, mostly Call of Duty and League of Legends. My favorite show is "Workaholics" and my favorite movie is "Seeking a Friend for the end of the world." I smoke weed and drink a lot. I don't smoke tobacco. I listen to almost all genres of music, my favorite genres being death metal and rap. So I pretty much have knowledge of both ends of the spectrum.

Online: Played Mario as a child, moved onto StarFox and eventually right into RuneScape around the summer of 2005. I quit RuneScape near the end of 2011. I began playing private servers around 2008 (wild guess.) I played the server "2speced" which was and has been the best server I've played to this day. I played "Near Reality" for a while, made around 300b bank then quit from boredom. I have played every Call of Duty to this day. Incase you're wondering my KDR ranges from 1.6 - 2.2. The highest being in MW2.

Working with Soxcalibeast: I first met Chris years ago on this server called heavenpkz. After quitting that server, it was some time after that Chris invited me to become co-owner/admin for his server "PvP Ownage" (525). I agreed to help him out with the server. We capped at around 50 players before the server was continuously flooded/DDoSed until we had no choice but to shut it down. Years later, Chris has approached me to become owner buddies in bringing PvP Ownage back, this time in 317. Once again I have agreed to help him out with his server and here I am. If you have any questions feel free to contact me ingame or through sending a message over the forums.
Back to top Go down

Get to know Admin Logic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PVPOWNAGE :: STAFF + STAFF INFO :: MEET YOUR STAFF-
Jump to: